Sunday, May 20, 2007

wiki- Vito Bratta comment


Vito Bratta is mostly an unsung and underappreciated guitarist. Despite my difficulty with username recognition, whether it was signing in(which i doubt) or some other classification misfortune, i am proud but not finished with my contribution. Although when i first saw his wiki it was merely a list of 5 topics spoken about in an interview and a snippet about a produced record -i then had the opportunity to add at length his expansive equipment preferences, musical approach, and influences. All that i have added still leaves me with the feeling more needs to be written. I did not exprience any negative edits, or did i witness any substantial additions. I hope with more research and a better sense of the picture adding process i can include some candid photographs of a musical missing legend.

I noticed some of my additions were classified under 68.46.105.54 among other sets of numbers including the word Talk - this may be related to reference issue that was posted throughout the semester. I apologize for the confusion, and i assure my compliance to course requirement.

please read and add to the wiki article @



No comments: