Sunday, May 20, 2007

wiki- Steven Drozd comment


I have always been a big Drozd fan, because of his infamous and identifiable drum work. I was intially concerned with my selection, considering the Flaming Lips rising popularity, but was surprised by the low level vital stat birthday, birthplace approach to his wiki. After adding some specific info as to his training, and background a fellow wiki user added a picture block with a strip of headlines, which in combination with my text-only equipment and project mentionings, fleshed out the wiki's appearance. I hope with our large addition to the article, the page will continue to grow. I had a difficult time adding pictures due to the wiki copyright steps, and hope others can add some lifeblood to the page of an admirable and innovative musician.

No comments: